Skip to main content

20 Best Angry Status & Quotes Collection for Whatsapp & FB


  1. Are you in an angry mood? Someone broke your heart or make you angry? Then you must update your Whatsapp and FB status with angry status. These days people are getting angry in their relationship very fast due to misunderstanding and high expectations from each other which when not fulfilled lead to anger and breakup or divorce. But if you bring out your anger by updating statuses then breakup problem can be solved. Because the anger will come out from you and then you will think that everything can be sorted out with a simple talk. So here we have compiled the Top best 20 Angry Status & Quotes for Whatsapp & FB for you. Choose any and update your status if you are in an angry mood.



Angry Status & Quotes Collection

  1. I Am If I Changed, But You Changed Too.
  2. Even The Nicest People Have Their Limits.
  3. Silence Is The Best Way To React While Angry.
  4. An Angry Man Opens His Mouth And Shuts His Eyes.
  5. A Quick Temper Will Make A Fool Of You Soon Enough.
  6. You Blocked Me On Facebook & Noe You’Re Going To Die.
  7. You Should Make A Woman Angry If You Wish Her To Love.
  8. It’S Easier To Say You’re Mad Than To Admit You’Re Hurt.
  9. I Hate The Moments When Suddenly My Anger Turns Into Tears.
  10. When People Get Angry With Him, I Remind Them That He’S Kid.
  11. Nobody Makes You Angry. You Decide To Use Anger As A Response.
  12. If I Delete Your Number, You’Re Basically Deleted For My Life.
  13. People Change. Things Go Wrong. Shit Happens. But Life Goes On.
  14. When U Are Angry, Ur Text Speed Increases By A Ridiculous Amount.
  15. Control Your ” Anger “. It Is Just One Letter Away From “D” Anger.
  16. Anger Is A Condition In Which The Tongue Works Faster Than The Mind.
  17. People Won’T Have Time For You If You Are Always Angry Or Complaining.
  18. Sometimes I Get To The Point Of Frustration, That I Just Become Silent.
  19. When I’M Shouting, Your Fine. It’S When I Go Silent You Need To Worried.
  20. Six Letters, Two Words, Easy To Say, Hard To Explain, Harder To Do. Move On.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 Best Selfish Status & Quotes for WhatsApp & FB

Today we are going to share with you Selfish status & Quotes. We have handpicked these selfish quotes from thousands of the statuses and present here the Top 20 best so that you don't have to find it them. We are living in that world which everyone is selfish except your family. People will do anything to make you feel guilty and down. They broke your heart only for their benefit. But now, it's time to tell everyone that this person is selfish by updating your Whatsapp or FB status. We have bundled up the 20 Top best Selfish status & quotes for you. So let's start telling the world about the selfish people. Selfish Status & Quotes Collection I’M Fine, Thanks For Not Asking. I Love My Self + That’s All That Matters. Say It To My Face. Not Through Your Status. My Silence Is Just Another Word For My Pain. No Man Is More Cheated Than The Selfish Man. When You Have Given Nothing, Ask For Nothing. No More Distractions, It’s Time To Be Selfish. It Is I

20 Best Love Status & Quotes for Whatsapp & FB

After Hurt Status for Whatsapp , we are going to share with you today the Most Romantic Love Whatsapp status that will help you to show your love to your loved one. Nowadays, everyone is in love with someone he/she likes. People love to update their Whatsapp or FB status with loving and caring statuses to show their love for their lover. So that's why we are here with the Top best 20 love status & quotes for Whatsapp & FB. Choose the best one from the below list and update your status right NOW...!!! Love Status & Quotes Collection You Are What I Need In My Life. Love Has No Age No Limit & No Death. When Love Is Not Madness, It Is Not Love. Love When You’Re Ready, Not You’Re Lonely. The Good Things In Life Are Better With You. If I Know What Is Love, It Is Because Of You. Even On Bad Days, I’Ll Still Be Happy With You. Love When You Are Ready, Not When You Are Lonely. Love + Trust + Loyalty = Unbreakable Relationship. We Fal In Love By Chance. We

20 Best Cool Whatsapp Status in English

Hello friends! Today we are going to share with you the Top best 20 Cool status for WhatsApp. These days everyone wants to look cool and amazing. People try to update their WhatsApp or FB status with cool statuses or quotes. But the thing is they don't know what really cool status is. So here on this post, we are going to provide you the best and unique cool statuses and quotes that will make you cool in front of everyone. So let's start. 20 Cool Whatsapp Status Collection I’M Soo  Cool , Ice Cubes Are Jealous. Don’T Trust Words, I Trust Actions. I Love My Haters, They Make Me Famous. It’S Not An Attitude, It’S The Way I Am. Never Accept To Be Anyone’S Second Choice. Put Me Second And I’Ll Make You Nonexistent. Single Or Taken ? Who Cares ? I Am Awesome. I Didn’T Lose My Mind. I Just Sold It Online. Anyone Can Be  Cool , But Awesome Takes Practice. I Am So Single That For Me Gf Means Grandfather. I An Not Lazy, I Am Just On My Energy Saving Mode. Only Fools